Brushed nickel pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brushed nickel pole

please please help Im going crossed eyed. I have spent most of the weekend looking at sites for brushed nickel poles with ball ends!!! I can find satin nickel, polished nickel, black nickel, brushed every thing else but not nickel. thankyou sat with fingers crossed.
    susieq

Re: Brushed nickel pole

Are brushed and satined not the same thing????

Katrina

Comment

Brushed silver and stainless steel finishes are very similar to matt/brushed nickel. What's in a name - do you need brushed nickel specifically?
      Kind regards
      Pen Harrison
      Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

sorry for the long delay in replying and thankyou for your help. I have been asked to put in a quote for a big local company who are refurbishing a building they have had a design company in to do all sorting and they have picked all the colours ,fabrics, styles etc down to the colour of the curtain poles. I have spent the week researching all the fabrics colours poles etc just trying to get it right if it comes of it could mean a lot of work in the future. Trouble is I think these designers go to sleep have a dream and wake up and think it was real and dont worry about how we are ment to find the things they come up with! Im nearly there now just this pole to sort now. thanks once again susieq

Comment

Working...
        X