Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poles

Hi all,

Am looking for the following but can't seem to find it anywhere if anyone has any suggestions please can you let me know!

3.8 m Brass Pole - has to be bent for a bay window
    4.3 m Brass Pole - Straight but must be cordered

I have looked at Regency / Price and Co, Speedy Products & Kestrel - Lister Corniche.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karen

Re: Poles

Try Hunter Hyland, good but pricey
    Janie

Comment

Jones supply an Options pole by Integra that might fit the bill for the bay - you cut the poles to the straight lengths and use flexible joiners to create the bends. Jones poles PDF
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I would also try Hunter Hyland but I realise that they are expensive - but fantastic quality.
        Yvonne

Comment

We fitted the Integra Options pole in a bay window, my husband has never sworn so much about any pole we have fitted! It was very hard to bend the corners to match, i wouldn't have been strong enough. I thought the corners looked terrible because you can see the cuts in the pole on the bends, we used passing brackets either side of corners and the pole wasn't very happy just sitting in them. It needed the weight of the curtains on it. Over the years we have fiited lots of poles but he said this was the worst!

At least the customer was very happy with it but we would l never fit another one of them.

Louiserose

Comment

I also think those bendy corners look dreadful.
            Kind regards
            Pen Harrison
            Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

One man I did curtains for bought them last year - looked horrid and weren't smooth at all. Didn't take him long to put a track back and order another pelmet!

Comment

This site makes brass bay poles long enough in various diameters...Track and Poles

They also have one corded pole that is long enough for your requirements but it does not look particularly sturdy Golden Glide
                Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Try the Classic Gold Silent Gliss Metropole. Looks and will work with brass and can be bent to shape and corded. Available from Pole Design
                  Karen Rhodes
                  Karen Rhodes Design
                  Pole Design

Comment

Working...
                  X