poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poles

lexington ball integra have a pole 3.5 meter 28 mm has one bracket in the centre curtains are 230 drop 3 widths in each cotton fabric with a blackout lining. my curtain fitter says that it will bow in the middle and recommends the metro pole . also there is a rollls neo ball supplied into two parts but he says will dip. has anyone else had a successful metal pole for a straight window without going down the metropole price route

Re: poles

You might want to take a look at the Galleria pole range from Hallis Hudson that comes in a 35 mm and 50 mm pole. Beautiful poles and finials too.

Galleria 2 poles

Galleria poles

Comment

You could try the Cameron Fuller ones and use extra brackets and passing rings
      Janie

Comment

Hi Dee, I've not done one that wide, but have fitted metal poles up to 2.7 m with no problems and my fitter says that Integra poles are good quality. Could you go for a 35mm pole as Tam suggests? I think Sunflex do the Portland pole which seems pretty solid.
        Sue

Comment

I am not sure a 3.5 meter pole would bow in the middle with the bracket. Blackout lining can be heavy but metal poles do not tend to bow as much as wood ones. I think you would be OK.
          Karen Rhodes
          Karen Rhodes Design
          Pole Design

Comment

Working...
          X