Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole/Track Samples

Hi

Just wondered if many of you who are home based without a 'shop window' who supply curtains poles and tracks, take samples to prospective clients or just show them a colour brochure?

Would appreciate any feedback on how you do it, as I am contemplating on investing in some samples.

Regards
    Julie
    Kind Regards
    Julie Monty

Re: Pole/Track Samples

I take samples - but I only have a small selection. Cameron Fuller give you the samples free of charge, Price and Co charge a nominal amount, others can be quite expensive.
    Yvonne

Comment

I take samples - Hallis Hudson do a lovely Modern Country range and they will give a discount if they are for samples. Gradually I have collected a good selection. For a colour match it can be cheaper just to buy a packet of rings. I would never sell without seeing the finish first as some can be totally different to the photo.
      I only take one small 30cm length of each diameter pole, a few finials and a sample of brackets. That is usually enough to get a good idea of what they are after.
      If you are after samples of 75mm finials Resina Designs will do returnable samples so you just pay postage. My problem is keeping it all tidy!! I have started putting a finial on each end of a short pole sample with a fews rings on, just to keep it all looking vaguely organised.
      Julie
      Julie

Comment

I've only just received some track samples from Evans Textiles for FREE yesterday. I received 4 good sized samples from across their range.

I also purchased a Pole Display which is refundable after placing £300 worth of orders. Their Elementi range is beautiful and a free cutting compaired to Jones charging.

Comment

Working...
        X