Single length curtain pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single length curtain pole

Does anyone know where i can get a 3m curtain pole that doesn't have a centre join? I need to hang curtains for patio doors but unfortunately the doors aren't quite centered in the wall. This wouldn't normally be a problem but the doors take up most of the wall and if I hang the curtain pole above the patio doors as I normally would there'll be an uneven gap at either side. I thought if I could find a single length pole then i could cheat a bit and move the centre support to one side slightly - it's only a few centimetres but bloomin' annoying!

Thanks
    Karen

Re: Single length curtain pole

Hi Karen,
    Hallis Hudson's Modern Country range of poles does a 3m length pole in single span.
    Hope that helps
    Regards
    Rosannagh
    Rosannagh

Comment

Hi Karen
      Is it a wooden curtain pole you are looking for? If so Cameron Fuller and Jones interiors do a 3m continuous pole. You could also buy a 3.6meter pole and cut off excess ie more at one side than the other.
      Karen

Comment

Do check with the supplier that a centre bracket isn't recommended for that length of pole, even if it is a single span. You need quite a chunky pole to use a 3m length without a centre bracket.

Would an alternative be a pole with passing brackets and C rings? Centre the bracket over the doors, but the curtain would pull past it. Just an idle thought.
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Thanks - I'll check those out. I'm happy to use either wooden or metal poles - and I hadn't thought of using c rings so hopefully there'll be a few options.

Karen

Comment

Working...
          X