Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copes return?

Has anyone seen the Copes web page recently? A new message has appeared

Cope & Timmins is about to enter an exciting new chapter in the company's long and eventful history.

Please watch this space for further announcements.

In the meantime the website is to be overhauled in preparation for a relaunch
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Re: Copes return?

no, i hadnt see it? wonder what thats all about, hope we dont have to wait long to find out.....
    sharon

Comment

Very interesting Louise - especially as Price & Co have just launched a portfolio pole and Hallis Hudson are about to launch their "portfolio" pole! I checked out Copes on Companies House a couple of weeks ago and they are listed as "in receivership". Watch this space I guess - well spotted.
      Yvonne

Comment

Copes is certainly coming back!

We should have a limited range available online soon. Watch the website for updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Penny Green

We should have a limited range available online soon. Watch the website for updates.

Hmmm, Personally, I think you're going to have to work pretty hard to gain your former customers back. Most of us were treated pretty badly, I for one will need convincing. JMHO

Good luck

Comment

Perhaps they should try and get in at B&Q.................oh sorry already done that

Comment

Penny Green wrote:

What do you mean, watch the website? Aren't Copes going to send us details, offers, etc and invite us back?
              Kind regards
              Pen Harrison
              Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Originally posted by clarkgriswald
                Perhaps they should try and get in at B&Q.................oh sorry already done that

Comment

Comment

Sorry that some of you seem to have recieved a poor service. I hope that you will give us a chance to do better.

The old company was bought out and the new one has completely different management, so things will definitely change,

I trust you will all see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Penny Green
                      Sorry that some of you seem to have recieved a poor service. I hope that you will give us a chance to do better.

The old company was bought out and the new one has completely different management, so things will definitely change,

I trust you will all see the difference.

Any news Penny? I see that the website still says "New site coming soon".

Comment

Just to let you know that Copes appear to have a new website launched on the 18th March and appears to be open for business.

Comment

There is information on their re-launch on the website.
                          Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

We have spent quite a lot of money replacing copes pole block displays etc, we will certainly take a lot of convincing that we need another supplier
                            Alic

Comment

The new Copes site is selling direct to the public and the prices are low, so I doubt they'll be much profit in them anyway. Selling tracks and poles in becoming ever more difficult with the many sites on-line selling to the public at almost trade.

Philip
                              Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Working...
                              X