Brass track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brass track

Does anyone know/remember what these were known as 'when we were kids' ?
    Attached Files
    KarenS

were they called something like I (capital letter) beam tracks???? Hunter and Hyland have them still
    The Hunter & Hyland I Beam curtain track is made from solid brass and hand finished to order. It offers a truly classic option for curtain hanging. You can select from the classic brass track or corded track. A range of I Beam accessories is also available.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

What a throwback! Do you think H & H build in that screeching noise as you opened and closed the curtains?
      CatherineL
      Catherine Lepreux Interiors

Comment

screeching noise! surely compulsory! Customer was trying to remember what they used to be called....beginning with letter R apparently. Have shown the Hunter Hyland which she said is much smarter & shinier than she remembered them...
        KarenS

Comment

I guess if they were brass they wouldn't stay shiny for long? Maybe the 'R' word was a brand of the time.
          Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I assumed the same Louise
            KarenS

Comment

Hung curtains onto this style of existing track today. They do last forever!
              John Quine
              Brooke Design
              Fylde Coast

Comment

We still have one! probably been in this house for 60 years I'm guessing!!
                KarenS

Comment

Working...
                X