Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Pole

Hello

We have covered this topic and I understand Silent Gliss Metro Pole is excellent if the customer can afford it. So can anyone recommend an alternative to the Metro Pole? Has anyone tried the Integra range?

My customer has a splay bay if that's the correct terminology 3 sided bay not square, she really wanted eyelet curtains but we have decided it is a risk that the joints would be secure enough without a brackets.

Hopefully someone with some knowledge of bay poles, can help me suggest the best one for her - I will offer the Silent Gliss but know its to costly for her.

Thanks Kathy
    K W Designs
    Bournemouth

Re: Bay Pole

Hi
    I think Rufflette do a pole called Athena that can be bent to bay and is slightly cheaper than Silent Gliss
    Cheers
    Clark

Comment

Cameron Fuller do bay poles made to measure but only 19mm diam wrought iron (comes in about 5 different colours). I've ordered a couple for customers and they've been very pleased
      Jane

Comment

Hi

Ok Thank you, I have been to see the client tonight and this pole needs to come out by about 6" so that curtains clear the cill below as it is an uneven bay and the curtains there at the mo are collecting condensation, the worry is the plaster above sounds quite hollow and we are not sure about fixings!

Its beyond me so I have recommended a curtain track man to sort it out and I will just make the curtains. I will learn from what this chap suggests - I will let you know what happens.

Thanks for you replies Clark and Jane.

Kathy
        K W Designs
        Bournemouth

Comment

Have a look at this company Kathy:

http://www.curtainpoles.co.uk/index4.htm

I have had several bay poles made by this company and they are fantastic: the last one I did was a 12 angle bay and it fitted like a glove.

Yvonne
          Yvonne

Comment

Working...
          X