Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Tab Top Curtains

Hello there everyone,

I'm back after a very traumatic few months. I'm looking forward to starting curtains for my DD's old bedroom. I've taken it over as my sewing room, but it still has to have a bed in it for the occasional visit!

The curtains I am doing I saw illustrated on this site some months ago, it was showing a special tape which could be used to achieve the desired effect. Basically, the tab is turned to the back of the curtain, and gives a ripple effect when opened and closed. I can't remember for the life of me if it was a link, or something in the gallery. I've looked through the gallery, and used the search, but I can't find it.

I just need a visual reminder of what I want to achieve. So if anyone has any information about this curtain style I would appreciate it. I watched the video of the ripple track, and that gives the same effect, but DD likes the rods which are up.

Many thanks, Jessie
    I'd rather be sewing!

Re: Reverse Tab Top Curtains

Glad you are back....

Is this what you were thinking of hidden tabs?
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thank you sooo.. much. That's perfect!

I even know the correct name now! LOL!

Kind regards, Jessie
      I'd rather be sewing!

Comment

Just to add - I made the curtains with the tape shown and they worked well.

Sas

Comment

How did they 'space out' when closed Sas? Did you have to dress them each time?

Comment

Working...
          X