Rufflette Tempo tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rufflette Tempo tape

Has anyone used Rufflette Tempo tape? I've been asked for interlined curtains using this tape. Any pitfalls?

JE

Re: Rufflette Tempo tape

How bizarre Joan! I've been wrestling today with how to achieve a wave effect...... and had forgotten all about Tempo tape. I tried to post a Q on Philip's WAVE TAPE post to see which poles it could be hung from but my pc is so sensitive it got lost before posting

My memory of Tempo tape is that it required a lorra lorra hooks, therefore a lorra lorra rings making it have a rather large stack back. Am I mistaken? I note you stock it at Colly Brook Pen, am I off the mark here?

http://www.rufflette.com/guides/Universal%20Tempo.pdf

Comment

I think someone here used Tempo tape???? Perhaps a quick search will produce some results....

The guide Jules mentions has instructions and diagrams of how to use the tape.
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I've not made it up myself, but we do sell a lot of it. You do need to turn in your side seams to match the tape spaces, but other than that, I don't think there are any problems.

Jules, not sure where you got the idea that it needs a lot of hooks - once the tape is pulled up the hook pockets are 12cm apart.
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Now that sounds more like it! Maybe it was someone else's inferior copy?

Comment

Working...
          X