Wave heading and overlaps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wave heading and overlaps

Am I correct in thinking that using a wave system track for wave headings there isn't an overlap/underlap? I've been asked to do a wave heading, but the requirement is for a good amount of blackout. The track, which I'm asked to specify will be ceiling fixed, but there are a number out there and I'm trying to find one with overlap arms. When I've used the Tempo tape the overlaps are not elegant, but is this the only method ? Or has anyone made curtains with a wave system ( SG Wave or Evans' Easy Flex) and used magnets to keep the curtains together?
    Caroline

I think wave systems are like eyelets in that there isn't an overlap, just the edgeof the panel that returns towards the wall/window.

I haven't used magnets myself, but there is a post here somewhere from someone who used them successfully with eyelet curtains......
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

No overlaps on wave. The two leading edges run towards the window, The flat surfaces of the leading edge will butt up to each other. Both SG and Evans do a good top-fix track.
      John Quine
      Brooke Design
      Fylde Coast

Comment

Working...
      X