pleated curtains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pleated curtains

did a quote for a bay window pair of curtains and a valance. (too the job on and then the customer showed me the heading of the curtains. what i could see was pencil pleat tape the standard type and instead of the cords being pulled up it was left flat. then i noticed a hook was inserted using the box pleat books with a double end and one foot was put in one side then one in the other side so there was a 13cm gap in between pleats then it was perfectly pleated. (has anyone else done this) it was only normal pencil pleat tape but different hooks . my question was this would it be the normal ratio as per gathered on would it be less. ( i have ordered some hooks and i thought i would try it out on some at home to see what happens but if anyone else has used this method could you enlighten me.

Re: pleated curtains

I've never used triple pleat hooks on pencil pleat tape, but I can't see that it wouldn't work. There is deep pleat tape and hooks - the tape has pockets all the way across and the four prong hooks form the pleats.
    Kind regards
    Pen Harrison
    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Working...
    X