Which interlining for VN Loren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which interlining for VN Loren

Which interlining should I use for Villa Nova Loren which is a silky fabric. It is to go on a track fitted into window recess so will have to have gathered heading on tape?
    Regards
    Mairi

Re: Whiich interlining for VN Loren

I think I would use domette as it makes silk hang beautifully if you don't want too much bulk. There is no reason why you can't do a pinch pleat heading, just put the hooks lower down and then the heading will cover the track. I am saying pinch pleat so that it matches your door curtain, you just pull the spaces forward over the track.
    Janie

Comment

Re: Whiich interlining for VN Loren

Yes I did think to do this but to be honest I was taking the lazy option cos I can't be bothered working out the spcings & allowing for spring back etc but on the plus side the prospect of pin hooks is more desirable than tape & hooks..so much variability in drop esp sill length curtains in the recess..Oh how I hate sill length curtains
      Regards
      Mairi

Comment

Re: Which interlining for VN Loren

Me too. The only pairs I have/have ever had are in my dining room.... I had beautiful long red and gold ones that puddled on the floor....

The only draw back was that my lazy cat, Lambert, puddled (or should that be piddled) on the puddles

Dry cleaned and stored away till Lambert pops his clogs.

Comment

Working...
        X