Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackout lining

Hi
    I have been and measured up for a trendy flat today which is actually the pent house. The customer has stated he would like curtains interlined and blackout lining the fabric he has chosen is quite thick. Do you think adding blackout instead of interling would be enough? The fabric is Harlequin ola.
    Karen

Re: blackout lining

Hi ,
    I have just finished a roman blind in Ola which was lined with Hallis Hudson's supersoft blackout lining and then used normal lining. Did not feel that it needed interlining at all. Am waiting for wave curtains to come in the same fabric, blackout lined but not interlined. Its really quite thick fabric and unless your client has a very good reason why he wants it interlined, I feel that it will make be very very heavy. Have done the same with ARA in the same range as a roman...stunning!
    Did like the blackout as well, very soft and hung and dressed nicely.

Enid

Comment

So do you prefer it to the Out Black?

Comment

yes, I think that I do. I have not used the Outback on a job, but the supersoft has worked well and I am pleased.
        It comes in 40 mts rolls though, not so heavy but not quite enough for a whole house.
        The 286cm roman was a bit of a monster but the blackout sandwich worked well.

Enid

Comment

Working...
        X