pelmet tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pelmet tape

Just got load of curtains to make for a mobile home, there are 8 pelmets measuring 8" drop by different lengtths. My question is does anyone know what the the tape on them is called. I've never seen it before. I would describe it as elasticated bandage type and it's 3"

Ursula

Re: pelmet tape

Sounds like elastic tape, can be used with velcro.

[attachment=0:15twnd7c]veltape.jpg[/attachment:15twnd7c]
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Its just called Velcro pencil tape. Exactly the same as normal pencil pleat tape but at set intervals it has strips of female side velcro to allow you to attach it to a male sided velcro on a pelmet board or valence. Available in most fabric outlets. Hope this helps.
      Karen

[center:upvg08n4]Never regret the things you have done, just the things you havent![/center:upvg08n4]

Comment

Peter that looks exactly the same. The elastic tape on the pelmets don't have any pulls or snags they look like new so I was wondering how they would adhere to board - is it the same as hook and loop tape velcro. Would the opposite tape be 3" also and should I buy this type of tape or reuse the tape on the pelmets? Hope you understand what I mean.

Ursula

Comment

Thanks Karenc, just saw your reply now. I'll search for it
          Ursula

Comment

Working...
          X