String curtains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• String curtains

Anyone know where to buy coloured string curtains , trade price cheaper than Price and Co???

Re: String curtains

HI Tam,

Troynorth do these now - called Rainfall. They have some good colours and a few variations too (eg leather look, ones with sequins on!). I don't know how the price compares to Price & Co but it might be worth you contacting them.

Cheers
    Sue

Comment

Thank you! Troynorth , who'd have thought!

I need them for my daughters 18th birthday party, her 18th I cant believe my baby will be 18! Its a party in a marquee and the hire charge for marquee decorations and lights is horrific!!!!

Im thinking of string curtains and curtain fairy lights attached to the walls of the marquee, either that or sheer coloured voiles.

Any ideas greatfully received .

Comment

Wonder if it might be worth contacting Whaley's stage department to see what they have to offer? http://www.whaleys-bradford.ltd.uk/stage_fabrics.htm
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Oooo what a fab site louise, thank you.

Just found Gordon John Textiles have a sheer organza with an irridescent (sp) shimmer in a multitude of colours ,so samples on their way. Really good value pm too! 40m piece length available.

Comment

Working...
          X