Rates for Client versus Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rates for Client versus Shop

Newbie here, apologies if this has come up many times before. I have had a good look through past messages but can't quite find what I am after.

I am able to figure out a rate to charge a client directly through research but not a rate to charge as a maker for a ID/business ownever etc,.

Could anyone let me know if it is the same or what kind of % more or less I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA

I took a course a while ago where it was suggested that should be a 25% difference between retail and trade pricing. Depending on how you get trade work, the price may not be flexible........

There is more info available in the registered members Networking area, it will be available to you once you have posted again.

Registered Members Area
    This area is accessible and viewable by those registered members who have been a member for 33 days or more, with at least 2 posts. Once you have reached this criteria the system will automatically grant you access.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thank you Louise, I have many questions and no doubt will contine to do so!
      Jennie

Comment

Hopefully that second post as now given you access to the registered memebers area which incudes the section on running your own business.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thank you Louise it did. On one of the posts it mentioned you did a pricing survey awhile ago, would I be able to have a copy please. TIA

Comment

Working...
          X