Wave/Ripple heading using Tulip Ripple tape - which hooks to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wave/Ripple heading using Tulip Ripple tape - which hooks to use

Hi - can anyone recommend which curtain hooks to use for the Ripple (wave) curtain tape that Tulip Blinds sell to go with their tracks ( 4400 hand drawn or 40.10 Ripple tracks) I will be using their corresponding transparent curtain tape which is 77mm wide - with pockets that are 1cm wide. Unfortunately they do not supply hooks and the ones I have once fitted in the pockets are not sufficiently long enough to allow the tape to glide smoothly. Wondered in anyone had used Tulips products for Ripple/wave headings. Many thanks in advance.

Re: Wave/Ripple heading using Tulip Ripple tape - which hooks to use

Hi Sue

I can't find any info from Tulip re. hooks - the price list shows what appears to be a 'regular' plastic hook with the Ripple diagrams. Have you tried giving them a ring, they are very helpful......?
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Louise - yes I have called Tulip ( who are always extremely helpful) and they have suggested I try a metal hook. If I find one that suits I will post it here and let them know. I've tried one from Dunelm which is too short. The other one I have is slightly better - but I have no idea what make it is. I'll be carrying the track around to various places to try different hooks . Thank you for your reply

Comment

Hope you find one soon! It would be good to hear what you find
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
        X